Pioneer PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable, Black (Available for in store purchase only)
This item is available for in-store purchase only. Please contact us for availability. Although the item may appear "In Stock", it may not be in stock at your nearest location. To contact us, click on "Contact" on the menu at the top of this page to email us or call 205-758-2220 (Tuscaloosa) or (205-663-7744 Pelham.)
The Pioneer PLX-500 is a great sounding, affordable turntable with great features for home or DJ use. In it's price range, we feel that this is the best value on the market. We try to keep demo models setup in both stores, so feel free to come see them in action if you are local.
- We provide free assembly and fine-tune adjustment at The Guitar Gallery
- Rock-solid quartz-lock speed control
- 33, 45, or 78rpm*
- Speed control to allow up to 8% speed increase or decrease for syncing beats (DJ tricks!)
- Pop-up light for easy stylus placement (cueing)
- Includes slipmat, dustcover, headshell, cartridge and stylus
- Three wiring options included (Stereo RCA, Aux. 1/8" male, USB)
- Available in black (shown) or white (see our item PLX-500-W)
- 45rpm adapter included
- Dustcover has presentation clips to display the album cover
- Direct drive operation
- Spring loaded adjustable feet
- Sturdy construction
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces a warm, clear analogue sound. The perfect deck if you want to start playing with vinyl or if you just want to listen to your record collection at home.
Solidly built with excellent vibration damping and precise audio playback, this high-torque deck has a USB out so you can make digital recordings of your vinyl collection in our free rekordbox software. You can also combine the PLX-500 with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, a compatible mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and scratch with digital files.
*For 78rpm playback, you should replace the standard headshell/cartridge/stylus with an appropriate 78rpm setup and then readjust stylus pressure, etc. We do not recommend playing 78rmp records with the provided cartridge/stylus setup. Ask Scott if you need help with this.