Daddario NYXL Electric Guitar Strings Multiple Gauges
Behind every set of D'Addario strings are over three centuries of fine craftsmanship. The D'Addario family tradition began in the tiny town of Salle, Italy in 1680 where they made assorted instrument strings for over two hundred years before relocating to New York in 1905. As the modern string making industry began to develop, the D'Addario family emerged as innovators by designing the winding machine most string makers still use today. And while their techniques have modernized, the pride that goes into each set of strings dates back to the D'Addario family's earliest roots.
D'Addario NYXL1046 NYXL Electric Guitar Strings Features at a Glance:
- Excellent presence and crunch lets you cut through the mix
- High carbon steel alloy for unrivaled strength and elasticity
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1- 3.5kHz range
- NYXL's are manufactured in D'Addario's New York factory