Strymon Mobius Modulation [Available In-Store Only]
Please contact us for availability because although the item may appear in stock, it may not be in stock at your nearest location. To contact us, click on "Contact" on the menu at the top of this page to email us or call 205-758-2220 (Tuscaloosa) or (205-663-7744 Pelham.) Thank you!
The Mobius gives you twelve legendary, versatile, and inspirational modulation machines, all in an easy-to-use package. Go from mouthwatering vintage chorus sounds all the way to syrupy psychedelic phasers. Get classic, pulsating tremolos all the way to warbling crushed bits. Mobius opens up the history books of music and provides new sounds and inspiration for all of your musical ideas.
- The Chorus machine features five distinct modes to cover all the classic chorus sounds, from the variable-clock warmth of the dBucket, Multi, and Vibrato modes, to the crisp and clean 80s sounds of the Digital and Detune modes.
- The Flanger machine's six modes are designed to deliver the historic catalog of flanging tones with maximum ease of use. Choose from the color-coded Silver, Grey and Black (+ and -) modes for vintage stomp flanger tones, or go through zero back to the days of tape flanging with the Zero+ and Zero- modes.
- The Rotary machine captures the sonic swirling complexities of a variable horn and drum rotary speaker. A variety of parameters let you shape the system's sonics and mechanics.
- The Vibe machine lives and breathes with the warmth and depth that discerning vibe fans will appreciate. Control over waveshape symmetry, low end response, and headroom allow for precise under-the-hood adjustments.
- The Phaser machine's modes ensure that you're able to easily dial in chewy 2, 4 and 6 stage phasers as well as swirly 8, 12 and 16(!) stage phasers. Each mode was painstakingly tuned for optimum sonic performance.
The Filter machine gives you Low Pass, Wah, and High Pass filter modes, with resonance control and a host of cool waveforms, including envelope control, to allow for soothing sweeps, funky wahs, and futuristic bleeps.
- The Formant machine does the talking for you. The Formant machine provides hours of fun as a host of selectable waveforms control the selected vowels. Select random vowels, and who knows what it'll say next?
- The Trem machine provides three historic tremolo sounds. Choose the rich complexity of the Harmonic tremolo, the soothing pulses of the Tube tremolo, or the surf and spy sounds of the Photo tremolo.
- The Pattern Trem machine allows you to sequence up to eight beats of trem subdivision for some unique rhythmic sounds. Choose from a variety of waveforms, including smooth sinewaves, sharp saws, choppy pulses, and more. Easily re-trigger your pattern with a single press of the tap switch.
- The Autoswell machine goes beyond the typical 'volume swell' effect, giving you four different types of swell curves to choose from, in addition to a wide range of rise times. The Depth knobs brings in a chorus/vibrato effect to the swelled signal when turned up.
- The Destroyer machine combines bit-crushing, sample-rate reduction, and lo-fi filtering alongside vinyl scratches and warps. From an old-timey 78 record, to video-game nostalgia, to a heinously corrupted under-sampled buzz, the Destroyer machine has the power, flexibility and sonic pedigree necessary to really muck things up just right
.The Quadrature machine handles another spectrum of signal corruption. Choose from AM (amplitude modulation), FM (frequency modulation), or Frequency Shifting (single side band modulation) to go where few have gone before. This mode is highly flexible with a variety of waveshapes to modulate the modulation.